Congratulations on being admitted to George Mason University!
The iCenter@Mason will serve as your online guide and provide you the tools you need from now until your first class. To get started:
- Go to the top menu;
- Select your visa type (F-1 or J-1) and your level of study (Graduate or Undergraduate);
- Select your checklist (Master’s, Doctoral, Freshman, Transfer, Mason Korea, CGE);
- Follow each link in the checklist to ensure you have done everything you need before you begin your studies.
For example: if you are an incoming Master’s student in F-1 visa status, you will select F-1 Graduate Students/Master’s Student Checklist.
|Important OIPS News Update:
- Wednesday, August 5: The International Student Check-in will start on Monday, August 10, 11:00 am – 4:00 pm, in SUB I room 4300. During check-in, an International Welcome Team member will scan your documents (I-20 or DS-2019, passport/visa and International Check-In Sheet). If you have a GTA or GRA position, please bring your offer letter. If you have dependents/family members, please bring their documents as well. While you wait for your documents to be scanned, you are invited to attend one of the Info Sessions offered at 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm and 3:00 pm. The Info Sessions are optional but highly encouraged. Click here to view the Info Session schedule.
- Monday, July 6: Doctoral and Master’s Orientation schedules are available. Click here for the Doctoral Orientation schedule and click here for the Master’s Orientation schedule.
- Tuesday, June 30: I-20 redesign. Click here to read about the I-20 redesign.
- Monday, June 1: The New Student Guidebook is now available. To request access to the New Student Guidebook, select your visa type and your level of study in the menu and submit the check-in form.